Thursday, February 12, 2009

A LOVE Note To My TW





Dawson and I have missed you this week. Memphis has missed you too.


Dawson is waiting for you to rough house with him, the way only you can. And I am


waiting for a smooch!




We can't wait to see you!




I just wanted you to know that I am thankful for you. You are a great husband and a wonderful father. My best friend.




Just a few of the many reasons I love you:




The fact that I can't wait to tell you all the latest gossip and get your take on it.
I love the way you find me attractive no matter how I look.
Your ability to stay positive, even when things get tough.
You are great to me. So caring.
Your intelligent, quick mind.
You give GREAT foot rubs. (hint, hint)
You make me laugh.
Your outlook on life.
Your intensity.


You are you.




And the fact that you are just so darn cute!




Love you baby! We'll be waiting for you to get here soon.

You better be ready with my smooch!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you so much. You bring a smile to my face whenever I think about you. My heart is your forever.

Your smooch is on its way.