Thursday, February 12, 2009

Orange Balloon

Yesterday was my 26th birthday. I had the flu, have been away from TW since Sunday (he has presentations to do in Huntington) and it was coldish and super windy, yet it was a great birthday.

Because....

I got a birthday message from dad!
Mom stayed home from school with me because I was soooo sick Tuesday night
and weak. At 6 she went down to school to make up her lesson
plans for the sub. When she came home she noticed and orange balloon
floating at the end of the driveway. She thought about picking it up but left it.
Then she headed out to the barn to feed the horse. All the rain was causing water to back up into the barn so mom was working on that just outside the barn when
the orange balloon floated right up to her and on it it said
Happy Birthday!
all over this orange balloon.
Mom tied it up in the barn and came in to tell me about it. She said she felt like it was a
birthday message from dad.
Thank you dad! I love you!