Thursday, February 5, 2009

Catching up

Oh so much has happened since I last blogged...

...Terry and I celebrated ONE YEAR of marriage! Love you baby! We get better every day. We celebrated with a great dinner at Silver Creek in Urbana. He had a steak and I had a wonderful Mahi Mahi. So good! It was a great night.

...Dawson is 7 months. Happy 7 months sweet baby boy! He now has four teeth and the most adorable smile, the best laugh and the sweetest little baby rolls!
...I took Dawson to the pediatric gastrointologist in Indianapolis because he had the poos for 4 weeks. Found out he had cedif ( no idea how to spell that) and Meg he nurse pratitioner was so great to us. She gave me the recipe for Riley's Butt Balm, which is way better than the booty cream I used before. So my insurance wanted me to pay $38 for this and I was like no way I'll make it myself. So I bought some over the counter stuff and whipped up the butt balm. So in case anyone needs some awesome booty cream here's the recipie:
1. A & D ointment
2. Nystatin (this is prescription anti-fungal keeps the yeast infections at bay)
3. Dibucain (OTC hemoriod cream it numbs sore little booties, which really helps when it is sore)
Great stuff!

...We marked my dad's birthday, the second since his passing. I miss him so much!!! As his birthday approached I found myself thinking of several dad-isms. Here are a few of my favs that can still make me smile, maybe even a little giggle. Love ya dad!

1. The whole Fam Damily
2. Bas ackwards
3. Diaploopsie of the blow hole

...WE have gotten snow, snow, snow and more snow. Good thing Ryan and Caleb were here. They shoveled ALL day. Our driveway, our sidewalk, the neighbors sidewalk on the east side and the neighbors on the west side of us and then the neighbor's sidewalk across the street and THEN Terry took them up to the paper and they shoveled the walk outside the paper. That's some hard work! And they loved it.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Dawson is getting so big! I think he looks just like Terry.

BTW, I emailed myself that butt cream recipe for easy retrieval later. LOL!